Let's share some poetry tonight!
here are a few from my published works:

this one is from An Assortment of Poetry, which can be found on amazon.com:


Me For Me


Grow old along with me,

and in time you will see,

just what this life

has done to me.

The wrinkles around my eyes

and mouth show all the smiles

in all my days.

The graying hair,

 shows all the wisdom

I have acquired.

Look into my eyes,

and behold the sorrows

of my life.

The hardships in my hands

and feet.

But, that is only the outside.

Try opening the window

into my soul.

I just might let you

see me for me.

 

Oct. 19, 1998

this next one can be found in my poetry book Scattered Emotions:





The Severed Link

 

I do not hear your whispers

Upon the wind

Any more.

Why is that?

Have you disappeared entirely?

Have I lost my connection?

It scares me

To think it may be so.

But, at the same time,

If you have moved forward

And I have gone on the road

You have hoped for me.

Then your job is done

And you are free.

If it is the later,

 Then how do I

Reconnect

The Severed Link?

To be able to hear

Any whispers from anyone anymore?

 4.14.2013
I hope you enjoyed these! leave some inspiration here!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrological reading sept 4 , 2020

Artwork sale