Hello!  Welcome to my new blog site! Here, I will share everything from where to follow me to where to buy my work to what's new and upcoming! So first things first, the biggest news of the year so far: I have gathered enough donations from all of you wonderful and lovely followers to give to Todd Barselow to edit my book, "Their Hope Within The Flames"!  I am slotted for editing with him in mid March and early April! I am so very excited for this next step.  I want to give a big thanks and a big round of applause to all of those who not only donated, but also shared about the fundraising to get this book edited! I would not be here today without your support and help in this. More updates to follow as soon as I hear back from Mr. Bareslow himself!  Next, I have all kinds of other fun and exciting things planned for this upcoming year.  I hope to get another poetry book ready for you to enjoy by the end of this year.  I have submitted some of my work to be included in AIR (Attitudes in Reverse) book that they hope to have at the supernatural convention in Arizona this year. I also included a pair of my shoes for their "a walk in their shoes" display!  I am very excited to be able to be a part of a wonderful organization.  I have also just been asked to interview with @thenerdygirlexp (twitter).  So, stay tuned for more great, fun, and exciting things to come!
                                                       -Blessings,
                                                                      Sky Boivin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artwork sale

Astrological reading sept 4 , 2020

2020 jan updates going into the new year